There are also a few major health concerns about aluminum in your body.
1) Alzheimer’s, a degenerative brain disease. Alzheimer’s patients had high levels of aluminum in their brains.
2) breast cancer, It has been reported that parabens are found in breast tumors. Studies have found higher levels of aluminum in the part of the breast nearest the skin, one can speculate that aluminum in antiperspirants may be linked to breast cancer
Now aluminum can come from many places. Aluminum can enter into your body for the air you breath (lungs), through consumption of food and beverage, taking antacids, vaccinations, and through the skin using cosmetics and antiperspirants.
Most of the small amount of aluminum is expelled by the body. About half of the aluminum is gone in 24 hours; three-quarters is eliminated in two weeks and virtually all of it disappears within three years. You read that? you can still have aluminum in your body 3 years later. Now combine that with all the aluminum your body takes in every day.
Many argue that All Natural Aluminum Free Deodorant cost so much more. Personally, I think the potential medical cost and heath risks out way the additional costs. But lets take a look at some other factors.
- Most normal antiperspirants require 9 or 10 swipes per armpit to keep you dry and odorless, and you might even need to reapply halfway through the day. People who use Pure Bliss all natural aluminum free deodorant have enjoyed all day protection with only a few swipes.
- The longer you use Pure Bliss all natural aluminum free deodorant, the less you need to use it. many people have told us that they no longer need to use deodorant every day. They can go a few days in between use.
So why Pure Bliss?
So why Pure Bliss? That is a great question. We will say that it is better to use any aluminum free deodorant then an antiperspirant. But lets be honest, not all aluminum free deodorants are created equal.
- There is a major difference between aluminum free deodorant and all natural aluminum free deodorant. Most off the shelf aluminum free deodorants are still made with chemicals and fillers. Pure Bliss all natural aluminum free deodorant is made from organic all natural ingredients! As we tell all of our customers, read the label!
- Most aluminum free deodorants have baking soda in it. Baking soda can irritate the skin. Most people don't know they are sensitive to baking soda until they start applying it directly to their skin. It's notorious for causing armpit rashes, redness, and burning for some people when used in natural deodorants. Early after an ingestion of too much baking soda, vomiting and diarrhea are common as the body tries to correct the high sodium concentration by pulling more water into the digestive tract. After absorption, high sodium concentrations can cause seizures, dehydration, and kidney failure. Go ahead and read that again. Pure Bliss does not have baking soda!
- So no baking soda in Pure Bliss? That is correct. We studied and formulated our all natural aluminum free deodorant with pure and natural ingredients that keep you fresh and regulates your skin PH to a natural state. Our formula also has been known to promote a healthier skin and be able to extract heavy metals out of your body!
- The Pure Bliss Z-Factor! Our formula is specially formulated with all natural drying agents. That is right, Pure Bliss all natural aluminum free deodorant can pull the sweat away from your body giving you the experience of antiperspirants with out being one! Your body still sweats, we just found away to evaporate the sweat.
- Pure Bliss all natural aluminum free deodorant has a unique adsorption property. It adsorbs a variety of heavy metals and ammonia, which allows it to remove a wide range of pollutants.
- And finally, most aluminum free deodorants come in the same couple of scents. Pure Bliss all natural aluminum free deodorant comes in over 40 great scents. We have a scent for everyone! All of our wonderful scents come in essential oil or Phthalate free high quality fragrance oils that are derived from essential oils. But don't be overwhelmed by the amount of scents. We have your Jennifer, our interactive Personal Deodorant assistant on the web page that will help you find the perfect deodorant scent for you!.